The Colburn School Residences
We are pleased to offer housing in the Colburn residences to a select number of Academy students.
The Colburn school residences are conveniently located on the Colburn School campus in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. The residences consist of fully furnished two-bedroom, three-bedroom, and four-bedroom suites. Each suite contains a living area; kitchenette with a microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator and sink; a shared bathroom; and single bedrooms with extra-long twin beds, wardrobes and desks. Four-bedroom suites have two bathrooms. Approximately 20-25 students reside on each of the six floors of the residential building.
Please note that Academy students under the age of sixteen are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian, and will not be permitted to live in the Colburn residences. Students accompanied by a parent or guardian are responsible for arranging their own off-campus accommodations. If assistance in finding housing is needed, please contact the Academy at (213) 621-4795 or email@example.com.
Students living in the Colburn residences may enroll in the full meal plan, which provides students with breakfast, lunch and dinner, Monday through Friday, as well as breakfast and lunch on Saturdays at The Colburn Café. The Café is conveniently located on the Colburn School campus and is open between 7:30 am and 7:30 pm Monday through Friday, and 9:00 am to 2:30 pm on Saturdays. The Café is closed on Sundays and holidays. Light breakfast is served on Sundays.
- On-premise security staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to Residential Life staff 24 hours daily via the emergency phone
- Practice rooms accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Student Lounge area, equipped with a television and a ping pong table, a fitness center, and a computer lab
- All suites are equipped with extra-long twin beds and are fully furnished
- All suites have wireless Internet access
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited, regardless of age
- Parents may not reside in the residence hall
- Academy students must be on Colburn School grounds by 10:00 pm, and in the residence hall by 11:00 pm without prior authorization
Residence Hall Fees
Single room: $9000
Shared room (double): $6500*
Full board (optional): $5120
Partial board: $2600
*A limited number of shared rooms are available. Early admissions applicants receive priority consideration for all housing requests. Visit the Academy's Admissions page for more information about applying.
Contact The Academy at (213) 621-4795 or firstname.lastname@example.org.