Enhance Your Colburn Experience
Please note that in an effort to proactively address current public health concerns in regards to COVID-19, all Colburn School events and performances are cancelled effective March 12, 2020 through May 17, 2020. For more information, please visit this page. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-621-4535. Thank you for your patience during this time!
At the Colburn School, we exist to ensure young people have access to the most exceptional learning and performing opportunities. These transformative experiences with our exemplary faculty are only possible in partnership with you. Your philanthropic support fosters the creative minds of tomorrow’s global arts community.
Join the Colburn Society
As a member, you change the lives of young artists from Los Angeles and beyond. In doing so, you foster the performing arts community for current and future generations. Membership provides behind-the-scenes access to build friendships with like-minded peers, engage with the students and faculty you support, and meet the dozens of inspiring guest artists who visit Colburn each year.
Please find an overview of membership opportunities below. We look forward to welcoming you to the Colburn community this season!
- Early access to special music and dance performances and master classes throughout the year
- Invitation to the Colburn Society Annual Kickoff, featuring performances from across the School, remarks from program leadership and the President, and a reception with Colburn friends
- Invitation to a special donor reception during the Colburn School Open House
- Early access to special performances with community partners throughout the year including guest artist performances, master classes, and collaboration concerts spanning dance and music
- Access to reserved premium seating section at more than 200 general admission Colburn performances
- Host your friends at select Colburn performances with free companion passes with your ticket purchase
- Invitation to performance receptions with world-renowned guest artists in an intimate setting only Colburn can offer
- Invitation to our annual Next Generation Dinner with the artists following a marque performance with students and their faculty
- Get insider access to Colburn’s unique studio-training experiences through personalized invitations to sit in on rehearsals and private lessons, visit the instrument vault, peek into the dance department costume shop, and more
- Invitation to the annual Dinner with the Deans for intimate conversations with our academic leadership
- Special access to the Space & Sound private performance series
In addition to a custom-tailored benefit package, donors giving at this extraordinary level will be invited to special experiences with our guest artists, faculty, and rising stars, as well as receive a full subscription to the Space & Sound series. For information on your personalized package, contact Amy Bryan, Director of Donor Engagement, at email@example.com or 213-621-1047.
All benefits are cumulative, based on availability, and all invitations are for two people.
Parties with a Purpose
Join us throughout the year for showstopping performances, exclusive access, and parties with your friends—all in support of Colburn’s education and performance activities, which provide access to the best performing arts training regardless of a student’s ability to pay.