You Can Change the Life of a Young Artist
Support the Access Fund and help us reach our goal in endowed scholarships for Colburn Community School students. We have already raised $6.2 million from 180 donors and seek the support of our parent and donor community to close the gap.
Give now. Your gift helps kids gain scholarships to study music regardless of financial need.
Our Community School of Performing Arts
serves students of all ages, from all backgrounds. Our goal is to provide access to an excellent performing arts education. More deserving families than ever are asking for need-based scholarship support to attend the Community School, and we want to meet every request now and ensure a stable base of support scholarships in the future. You can help.
Through the Generosity of Our Supporters We Will
- Increase the number of students who receive scholarships.
- Broaden the threshold of scholarship eligibility for middle-class families.
- Offer multi-year scholarships.
- Ensure the future of the Herbert Zipper Scholarship, a competitive scholarship program for highly trained students with great financial need.
- Make a cash gift of any amount to support the Access Fund scholarships at the Colburn Community School.
- Create a pledge of $25,000 or more and fulfill it over a period of up to five years. We also welcome gifts of appreciated securities.
- Create your own named scholarship. We would be honored to discuss this option with you as well as other significant naming opportunities that exist across our campus.
- Support this endowed scholarship initiative through a planned or deferred gift.
To give to the Access Fund, contact Robin Sukhadia at 213-621-4794 or email@example.com