Rent Our Halls
When we decided to make 200 South Grand in downtown Los Angeles our permanent home, we knew we wanted a campus that would stimulate the creative spirit as well as become a destination where the public could enjoy the talents of our students and guest artists. We’re pleased to offer several venues and halls on the Colburn School campus that are specifically crafted to showcase the performing arts. We also welcome outside organizations to inquire about hosting their concerts, recitals, lectures, meetings, workshops, or seminars in one of our facilities. If you’re interested in renting a hall or reception area, please contact our professional production team to devise a plan to ensure your event is a success.
Step-by-Step Rental Procedure
- Begin the rental process by reviewing the characteristics and highlights of each of our facilities to decide which venue will best suit your event’s needs.
- Review our General Usage Guidelines and the Rate Schedule specific to the venue of choice.
- Reservations for all rented spaces are tracked internally. To confirm space is available for the time you’re requesting, please contact Jessica Ewing at 213-621-4522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All requests should include a completed Letter of Intent and an Event Production Form. Mail these with the nonrefundable deposit to the Colburn School. The deposit rate for each venue is as follows:
- Zipper Hall or Thayer Hall: $500
- Mayman Hall: $100
- Grand Hall or Olive Rehearsal Hall: $100
- South Plaza: $100
- The Colburn School will confirm requests within 10 business days of receiving the necessary paperwork and deposit.
For more information about renting our facilities, click here for some of the Frequently Asked Questions. You also can contact Jessica Ewing, Manager of Facilities Scheduling and Rentals at: