Summer at Colburn
Concerts, Camps, Workshops, Classes, and More
Experience music, dance, and the performing arts this summer at Colburn, whether you’re already a student, new to our community, or here for a performance. Besides our camps and workshops for students of all experience levels, we’re also thrilled to present community events throughout the summer, like the Open House on June 1 and our Summer Encounter finale on July 26.
Find out more about all of our summer offerings below.
SongFest brings together the nation’s top voice students, renowned faculty artists, and phenomenal guest performers for a month of vibrant concerts and master classes—many of which are free.
The Community School of Performing Arts offers a wide range of summer programs to students of all experience levels.
- Jazz Camp, July 8–13
- Piano Camp Intensive, July 8–19
- Colburn Performing Arts Camp, July 29–August 3
- Chamber Music Intensive, August 5–11
The Trudl Zipper Dance Institute offers summer workshops and intensives for new students and current Colburn students ages seven and up.
- Summer Dance Intensive, June 17–28
- Pre-Pointe/Beginner Pointe Workshop, June 17–28
- Musical Theater I Workshop, July 8–12
- Modern Choreographic Workshop, July 8–12
- Teen Tap Intensive, July 15–19
- Musical Theater II Workshop, July 29–August 9
- Story Ballet Workshop, August 5–16
- Intermediate/Advanced Ballet, August 19–23