A Note from the Alumni Office on COVID-19
After careful and deliberate consideration, Colburn has decided to suspend all in-person instruction for the remainder of the semester and transition entirely to online learning for all academic units. We will also suspend all Colburn performances and rentals on campus until further notice, and campus will be closed until further notice. For more information on our response, please visit this page.
In the meantime, the Alumni Office will continue to compile a list of Resources and Inspiration for our alumni family. If you would like to add any information to the list, please feel free to send to Michele Yamamoto at email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience during this time. Please take care of yourselves and those around you!
Stay Connected to the Colburn Alumni Family
As a Colburn alum, you already have a lifelong connection to a remarkable group of performers, artists, educators, and industry professionals.
Our goal is to provide opportunities to engage with other alumni and students, give back to the community, and continue to build meaningful professional and personal connections.
Here are some ways you can stay connected with Colburn:
- Join our Alumni Email List (below) to stay up to date with our monthly newsletter, special updates and offers, and invitations to alumni events
- Join our alumni-only Facebook group
- Keep us up to date so we can continue to celebrate your accomplishments: update your contact information or share news
- Support our current students at one of our many free events or enjoy alumni rates on select special events
- Help us better shape our student and alumni engagement by participating in feedback surveys
If you have any questions about these benefits or are interested in getting involved, please email our Manager of Alumni and Parent Relations, Michele Yamamoto, at firstname.lastname@example.org.