Please note that in an effort to proactively address current public health concerns in regards to COVID-19, all Colburn School events and performances are cancelled effective March 12, 2020 through May 17, 2020. For more information, please visit this page. Thank you for your patience during this time!
As a Colburn alum, you already have a lifelong connection to a remarkable group of performers, artists, educators, and industry professionals.
Our goal is to provide opportunities to engage with other alumni and students, give back to the community, and continue to build meaningful professional and personal connections.
Here are some ways you can stay connected with Colburn:
- Join our exclusive Facebook group
- Subscribe to our alumni email list to stay up to date with Colburn news and alumni events (select I want to learn more about: Colburn Alumni)
- Keep us up to date so we can continue to celebrate your accomplishments: update your contact information or share news
- Come support our students at one of our many free events or enjoy alumni rates on select special events
- Help us better shape our student and alumni engagement by participating in feedback surveys
If you have any questions about these benefits or are interested in getting involved, please email our Manager of Alumni and Parent Relations, Michele Yamamoto, at email@example.com.