DOMENICO SCARLATTI Piano Sonata in D Minor, K. 141
DOMENICO SCARLATTI Piano Sonata in D Minor, K. 213
CLARA SCHUMANN Impromptu in E Major
MENDELSSOHN Rondo Capriccioso in E Major, Op. 14
BRAHMS Intermezzo in A Major, Op. 118, No. 1
BRAHMS Intermezzo in A Major, Op. 118, No. 2
BRAHMS Ballade in G Minor, Op. 118, No. 3
BEETHOVEN Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 2
I. Adagio Sostenuto
III. Presto Agitato
1. You can stream the concert from any device with a strong internet connection. Sound quality will
vary depending on the speakers and device you are using. Some of the ways to get optimal sound
• Connect to Bluetooth speakers from your mobile phone or tablet
• Connect high quality speakers to a desktop or laptop computer
• Listen with headphones
(Hint: if you are viewing on a device which can receive messages/calls, we recommend you
switch on “do not disturb” so you can enjoy the program without interruptions.)
2. If your program doesn’t begin playing automatically, hit the “refresh” button on your web browser.
3. Click the full screen icon at the bottom right of the player to get the best viewing experience:
4. Can’t hear anything? Don’t forget to unmute/turn up the volume on your device!
5. To stream the video to your home TV:
If you are an Apple user, you can use AirPlay or screen mirroring to display the video
from your iPhone, iPad, or iMac to your Apple TV (or other smart TV with AirPlay
You can also achieve this using an HDMI cable to send the signal from your laptop to your TV.
6. Tuned in late? A video of the full event will be available on this page for three days following the premiere.