0:00 Conversation with Maya Paredes (Community School ’18) and performers
0:30 Modern and Popular Music Jukebox
You can hear more from the performers in the Extended Green Room Conversation.
* Warning: “Part III (4/5/2021)” of My Letter to You may not be suitable for viewers with migraines, epilepsy, or other photosensitive conditions. There will be a warning before the segment, which lasts a little over three minutes.
MAYA PAREDES Blue
Joey Archie, Trumpet
Levi Gillis, Saxophone
Edwin Livingston, Bass
Andrew Bedows, Piano
Greg Lewis, Drums
MAYA PAREDES Pero Yo
Emilia Moscoso Borja, Percussion
Cole Castorina, Percussion
MAYA PAREDES/SARA SITHI-AMNUAI My Letter to You *
Sara Sithi-Amnuai, Trumpet/Electronics
MAYA PAREDES/ANNA ABONDOLO/KRISTEN GLEESON-PRATA Burning Up
Anna Abondolo, Bass/Voice/Production
Kristen Gleeson-Prata, Percussion/Keys/Production
MAYA PAREDES The Fog as We Know It
Maya Paredes, Multi-Instrumental Looping
BADEN POWELL Canto de Xango
arr. MAYA PAREDES/MIROSLAV TADIC/RANDY GLOSS
Miroslav Tadic, Guitar
Randy Gloss, Percussion
Isaiah Ferguson, Experimental Animation/Rotoscoping
Risa Padilla, Dance
The Colburn School thanks Gibson Dunn for their support.
1. You can stream the concert from any device with a strong internet connection. Sound quality will
vary depending on the speakers and device you are using. Some of the ways to get optimal sound
• Connect to Bluetooth speakers from your mobile phone or tablet
• Connect high quality speakers to a desktop or laptop computer
• Listen with headphones
(Hint: if you are viewing on a device which can receive messages/calls, we recommend you
switch on “do not disturb” so you can enjoy the program without interruptions.)
2. If your program doesn’t begin playing automatically, hit the “refresh” button on your web browser.
3. Click the full screen icon at the bottom right of the player to get the best viewing experience:
4. Can’t hear anything? Don’t forget to unmute/turn up the volume on your device!
5. To stream the video to your home TV:
If you are an Apple user, you can use AirPlay or screen mirroring to display the video
from your iPhone, iPad, or iMac to your Apple TV (or other smart TV with AirPlay
You can also achieve this using an HDMI cable to send the signal from your laptop to your TV.
6. Tuned in late? A video of the full event will be available on this page for three days following the premiere.